A fresh approach to effective self leadership, for Entrepreneurs & Independent Professionals
Time Management for the 21st Century
Why is time management so important?
In an age of distractions, information overload, where everything is ¨urgent¨, the challenges we face become more complex.
- We have ¨less time¨
- ¨More¨ responsibilities fall on our plate
- Expectations of our colleagues, clients, and partners are changing
- Multi- tasking of simultaneous projects
- Increasing demands on our attention and focus
Quantify the Potential Gain
There are many ways in which we easily and consistently lose our focus and energy on a daily basis. Our first exercise invites you to quantify where valuable time might be leaking away:
So, what is needed?
Time Management is not a new problem, as any entrepreneur or independent professional will tell you. It is one that all freelancers are familiar with, yet a fresh understanding of the situation and a new approach is needed alongside our changing environment, needs and client demands.
Over this short course of 3 modules, you will develop key practical skills based on 2 dimensions rooted in Self-Worth:
- Energy as a resource for healthy and balanced self management. Discover and explore your 6 energy sources: physical, environmental, mental, emotional, social and purposeful, and how these impact your ability to serve clients, make decisions and still have the energy to grow your own business.
- Focus as a key asset for concentration, direction, planning and achieving goals for forward moving progress. For an independent without a boss, focus is particularly crucial for having a clear view of the goalposts ahead and the roadmap for reaching your milestones.